Monday, July 14, 2014

The LITTLE LIGHT



Its been a rough couple of weeks. Emotionally. Physically. Not just for me, but for many of those near and dear. It’s almost as though the equilibrium we all had got ever slightly shifted off course. Causing us all to feel a sense of unbalance.

As I processed through the personal small struggles and supporting those around me, I found my inner light dimming a little, bit by bit. Causing a sense of brief loneliness. But as I started to gain perspective and work through the motions, I found that little light again. And one morning whilst washing the dishes (yes, I actually have to put my self manicured hands through such torture!), I heard myself whistle and sing again.

A small yet very significant sign that it’ll all be alright. That the light and spark is always there, it just needs to find it’s way once in a while.

No comments :

Post a Comment