Wednesday, July 30, 2014

CURRENT LOVES #2


Here's to staying healthy, strong and on track! These current loves are all an imperative part of the BBBProject. Hope these inspire you too!

WATER DAILY APP
Winter makes it tough to keep up with my water intake so I downloaded this easy free app to ensure I'm not only reminded periodically to keep hydrated but make a small accomplishment each day. That even though I haven't saved the world, I've at least don't something good for myself!

BLACKGOLD BALSAMIC REDUCTION
This sweet, thick, delicious sauce brings all my meals to life - just try it, you won't be disappointed! And it's literally fat free and low in those little sneaky sugars!

COTTON ON SOFT TRAINING TANK
Found these workout tanks on sale and I already an dying to have one in every color available. They are super soft, easy wash and dry, and are hassle free when you are training - no fidgeting and pulling necessary! Love love love.


No comments :

Post a Comment