Monday, February 9, 2015

As the Summer Cools


As I feel the winter air and light slowly creep in, I cannot help but think about these last few months of summer - especially those in this year of the new. It's treated my very well. I won't lie, there have certainly been moments of struggle but ones I feel have only enlightened and strengthened me.

I've taken many chances with beautiful outcomes and have so many more I wish to take on. I've continued to connect with sparkling souls and have opened myself up to others whom I never imagined I would. Aaah, the warmth and love you feel from this. Priceless.

However, I continue to take the "you only live once" philosophy by the horns as I am always reminded that life is indeed too short and unpredictable. I love the unpredictability of it, but one can never be quite sure of the duration. Take those chances and light bulb moments, sans the literal light bulb, as a sign that the winter and summer winds are ready to take it and make it.

No comments :

Post a Comment