Friday, August 22, 2014

BBB Project: UPDATE #2


I'm not going to lie . . . I've been dreading writing this update as it's not good. I've been in a very challenging headspace and have found that it seems to be translating to my progress. So I have refused to stand on the scale and know that there has not been any significant changes in my weight - when you know, you know. I'm bitterly disappointed but know I've just got to keep going.

Being so competitive and never wanting to give up, this is no longer just a weight-loss challenge but so much more.

However, I have introduced a new component to my workout which will hopefully be reeling in some results as I keep at it. It's an INSANE bootcamp my trainer put together every Friday morning from 5:30am to 6:15am which is almost 3 training sessions smashed into one . . . and the past 2 have left me reaching throw-up status! Even the fittest of the fittest look like they need a side-line of puke pales! And it's fun, and refreshing, and motivating. What a way to start a Friday! BHAM!
Last weekend I also started the process of going blonde . . . as of now it's looking like Florance-and-the-machine-meets-crazy-cat-lady kind orange hue but hey, it's one step closer!

So here's to keeping positive, keeping on track, and keeping it all in perspective!

No comments :

Post a Comment