Sunday, October 5, 2014

CURRENT LOVES #3


With summer approaching, there's new fresh fun music, clothing, colors and scents in the air. I'm feeling vibrant and glowy with the warm days. Here's a few discoveries to get my summer started.

HAIM "DAYS ARE GONE"
I've loved these ladies from the moment I saw them live in Bristol at the Gentleman of the Road festival. They've got a unique sound and are just dam well talented. And their new album, Days are Gone, has been on repeat on my iPod over the past week. Loving Don't Save Me and If I Could Change Your Mind.

FUDGE URBAN HAIRSPRAY
This hairspray keeps all it's promises and keeps my hair in tact all day. So love the funky packaging as well as the super sassy raspberry and vanilla scent.

LOVE YOUR SKIN RANGE
Woolworths got this one right with their recently award winning  "Love Your Skin" range. Since my return to SA, I've used the Dry Oil Spray and keep it well stocked in my cosmetic closet. And with summer here, it's been a moisture life saver and leaves a beautiful summer glow for the evenings.

No comments :

Post a Comment