Thursday, October 23, 2014

SENTIMENTAL


I’m currently feeling very sentimental. Finding myself moving a little out of my comfort zone and sharing or expressing emotions open and freely. I even found myself asking the already-over-hugger ladies at work for a morning squeeze . . . only then to be told all they can feel is muscle and rock hard breasts. I’ll take it – THANK YOU BBB PROJECT!

I don’t know if it’s the time of year or the current mayhem we are all experiencing, but I’m liking this expressive nature which has come out of it’s dormant hiding. There have been many local and world events which have solidified the fact as to how short our lives are, how precious our time is, and how valuable the ones in our lives are.

So don’t forget – and I’m going to whip you with a cliché here – life it short. 
Treasure every moment. 
Take chances. 
Tell someone you care for them or love them. 
Or how much a moment shared with them means to you. 

Be yourself and remember, cliché #2 coming your way – you only live once.

No comments :

Post a Comment