Sunday, December 1, 2013

I HOPE YOU FEEL BEAUTIFUL TODAY

Isn't funny how some days we can appreciate what we see in the mirror while other days no new outfit, glam accessories, or false lashes can make you feel beautiful. But yet when others see us, they see our beauty shine through our loose confident cracks.

What I have enjoyed most about maturing and getting older is the self-assurance you start to form. The fact that you can throw on a t-shirt and jeans with your hair pinned back to go to the grocery store instead of the heels and the entire get-up with fear of seeing someone you know. And If I bump into you in my said jeans and t-shirt, well hey, it's just one of those things and I will just hide  my makeup free face behind my CRAP. You truly get honest with yourself and realize (with great comfort) that this is who you are and it should be embraced fully. To see your flaws as your unique allure. I immediately think of the magnificent Lana Del Rey | Lipgloss . . . her tear drop eyes, over sized lips . . .  her imperfections make her absolutely stunning. And yes, she's in the spotlight - but we can apply this to ourselves too.

If others judge or feel the need to put you down, then perhaps it's time to re-evaluate their position in your life.

Today, feel beautiful in your own skin. See your small blemishes as your allurement and be confident in the fact that you are beautiful today and everyday!

No comments :

Post a Comment