Thursday, January 9, 2014

10 (Silly & Serious)Things I Have Learned This Week


ONE
*Being positive is contagious and affects everyone around you in more ways than you can ever imagine.
TWO
*Finding 100% cranberry juice and salted cashews in South Africa is harder than finding a good pair of jeans. #firstworldproblemsinathirdworldcountry
THREE
*I seem to have a slight fear of complaining about something I’ve spent a shyt amount of money on.
FOUR
*I have a sneaky wish that the gym new-years-resolutioners trip on the treadmill. Nasty, I know. Naturally no one would be injured, they’d be offering free entertainment that’s all!
FIVE
*Rose Lemonade – just try it! Just saying .
SIX
*That a bad hair day truly does change everything about the way you present and feel about yourself. 
SEVEN
*Finishing an entire Lindt chocolate slab (dark chocolate with sea salt) is one of the most gratifying things in the world. No such thing as a block or two, no maam!
EIGHT
*Prayers can be answered . . . I found a delicious wheat free muesli! Say what!
NINE
*My work space is one of my favorite places to be . . . from the people to the things I create everyday.
TEN
 *A smile goes a long way.

Let out a big sigh of relief as it's nearly the weekend . . .  Happy Friday!

No comments :

Post a Comment