Tuesday, October 1, 2013

OCTOBER FEST for your ears

Aaaah, you smell that - it's the smell of new adventure and a new month. Welcome October! I am missing one of my favorite times of the year back in Virginia (the Fall), but I cannot wait to switch my wardrobe and put away the winter clothes I've had to wear 2 seasons in a row! I left winter only to arrive in winter and now  - SUMMER is upon me! Self sun-tanner is already in the mix (even though I am still a shade whiter than Snow White herself) and with my fun recent local purchases over the weekend, I am SO READY!

Here's An October Fest . . . for your listening pleasure. Just a click of the play button and you're set - easy as a summer pie!

LL: Don't forget to follow me on 8 tracks here to hear other LL mixes.


No comments :

Post a Comment