Thursday, November 7, 2013

It's all coming TOGETHER . . .


. . . slowly but surely and oh so beautifully! The past 2 weeks have brought with them revelations, progress, challenges and exciting new changes. Ones which have landed themselves intently. 

As I mentioned in the November Nolgastic post, I started a brand new job this week and it's been unbelievable! And wait till you see the beautiful space I get to embrace everyday and hear about the influential and marvelous ladies I work with too. It's a dazzling new adventure! I will have all the dirty, or in this case charming, details on Friday for your enjoyment.

With this whirlwind of good and overcoming some challenges along the way, I've allowed myself to stand back and think - you've done it! You've moved forward in all the directions you wished to. You've achieved so much when you thought you couldn't and look at you now!

So take on those challenges because YOU CAN DO IT and don't forget to DREAM BIG!


No comments :

Post a Comment