Tuesday, November 26, 2013

SUMMER in my Hair

Kiss me hard before you go. Summertime Sadness . . .
 
Summer has arrived people! These warm summer days have me moving towards the rays and feeling light. I'm beginning to get some much needed color,getting my toes wet and my feet in the sand. And in the midst, pulling my American ways on the crowd with my grievance of "how do you people survive with" no air-con!

I was beginning to think my summer would be a sad one. Embracing Lana's  Summertime Sadness with the thoughts of the difficult, yet life changing months past. But my great "summer has arrived" moment occurred when driving home from work. With the windows down, sun on my skin, the breeze in my hair, sunnies on, and the sound of my out of tune singing to the newest summer song, I knew I was chasing a thousand dreams with this moment. I didn't want it to run out. It's the instant where nothing can dent the immense happiness you feel and that no matter what chaos you are surround with, it's a million miles away, behind your summer sing a long car ride. The summer time sadness of weeks before erased and the hope that this moment will make the days ahead so much more better.

So let summer roll on. Let these moments be more frequent. We all deserve serenity for even a brief instant.

SUMMER . . . Life gets better

No comments :

Post a Comment