Monday, August 5, 2013

LOCAL INSPIRATION - At the Marktet


With the beautiful winter weather* over the past week, I've been creatively inspired and wanted to venture out and have a sensory overload experience. I found just that this past Saturday morning at the Neighbourgoods Market in Woodstock, Cape town. Located in the beautiful and rustic Old Biscuit Mill which brought me back to the place I call home, Roanoke, VA.

The local sourced foods with an international flair, cooked and prepared in the morning light by passionate foodies and vendors, ignited excitement and energized me so. The people, the smells, the sights, the zest, the devotion and the spirit of it all together.

You haven't seen Cape Town till you've been here! You will find me here on more Saturday's than none, so be sure to support the local community and be inspired in turn.

LL*: It's been around 75'F for the past few days, yes - that's winter!
LL: I met and discovered some great vendors here and cannot wait to share their products. Stay locally tuned! 

No comments :

Post a Comment