Tuesday, August 27, 2013

THE FRIENDS I KEEP - Sara


World, meet Sara. Sara, meet world.  Sara and I met through work and I'm certain it was in a wonderful twist of fate. I have adored this strong, witty, beautiful woman (now mother to probably the cutest kid in the world) from the moment I met her. 

I seem to gravitate towards Leo's (yes, call me crazy but I am a strong believer that we hold traits to others of the same astrological sign). I think it’s a perfectionist, loud & proud, strong willed Leo thing that brings us all together. Sara is as Leo as I am and we are as Leo as it gets. 

Sara has influenced me in more ways than she knows. I have learned so much from her. But above all things, that true love, happiness and trust are still alive.

At times, I feel we have been friends for an eternity, though I have only had the privilege of her company for just over 2 years. I miss our daily lunches chatting, gossiping and picking up diapers for the little one all while in tears and laughter (she's one of the funniest ladies I know) over my departure and return to South Africa. She's a friend that gives everything she has and will move mountains to make sure the ones closest to her are safe, happy and loved.

NAME: Sara Hinds 
AKA:  "Ma"
WHAT WOULD BE THE WORST SONG TO WAKE UP TO?: A baby crying
WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST?: The sound of the ocean
NAME THE ONE HOUSEHOLD CHORE YOU NEVER WANT TO DO AGAIN?: Vacuuming the pool - first world problems
IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE TV SITCOM HOUSE AS YOUR REAL HOME, WHICH WOULD YOU PICK?: Will & Grace's Apartment
WHAT WOULD BE THE FIRST 3 WORDS YOU WOULD TEACH A PARROT,IF YOU HAVE ONE?: Don't Touch, Tristan!

No comments :

Post a Comment