Tuesday, August 20, 2013

THE FRIENDS I KEEP


We all have friends who come and go in and out of our lives. Some may only be there for a brief moment, only to drift back to what they knew before but in turn touch or teach us in some way or another. Through my travels, I have been so fortunate to have met the most extraordinary people, but more importantly - the most beautiful, true and incredible friends. All different in MANY MANY ways but all binding together to support and guide me.

So let's steer away from Tuesdays Honesty for a few weeks, and let me introduce you to the Friends I Keep

See those crazy cats to the left - yep, those are the ones that keep me balanced and feel sane.  They've individually made (and still do) a significant difference in my life and continue to make me feel like the luckiest gal alive - everyday!

Next week I will showcase one of these lucky suckers so you can get to know them a wee bit better. Some are quite the entertainers.

2 comments :

  1. Oh gosh, love these photos! I miss those faces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we miss you too! But gosh, I miss these faces too! And you can only image the responses I have from them in regards to being features on the blog!

    ReplyDelete