Tuesday, September 10, 2013

THE FRIENDS I KEEP - Matt


So to connect the dots from last week, Matt and I met at work – I drove him insane from the moment I sat behind him and I think I still do to this day. Matt and I only truly become friends after I stole his partners, Tony, heart (well, I like to think so) and his precious Saturday nights with him too. And his dogs pretty much adore me. Maybe I’ll just take everything of his!

He’s truly the smartest man I know (he really does know everything – a walking encyclopedia) and will give you advice from a point of view you never thought looking from. He has an immaculate sense of seeing matters with so much clarity and allows you in turn to take a step back and see a dilemma from a logical point of view.

During humid summer lunch breaks, we used to walk (with Matts speedy long legs it's more like leaping) on the Greenway and it's became my favorite 45 minutes of that day. Not only did I learn something new each time (from poetry to mechanics to bird life), but Matt guided me through some challenging life questions. No matter if you take his advice or not (If not, he will make it very known that he is not pleased!), he will stick by your side and support you. 

Matt prefers to blend in the crowd, but when he stands out, he does an amazing job at it! And you will never forget it. He's witty, insightful, caring, loving and as with Tony, I adore this man.

NAME: Matt
AKA: This guy right here!
WHAT WOULD BE THE WORST SONG TO WAKE UP TO?: Anything in Hindi….
WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST?: Any song that actually wakes me up is probably pretty much the worst ever. Especially at that time!
NAME THE ONE HOUSEHOLD CHORE YOU NEVER WANT TO DO AGAIN?: Dealing with a plumbing backup :-/
IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SITCOM HOUSE AS YOUR REAL HOME, WHICH WOULD YOU PICK?: The Golden Girls crib yo! It’s so tacky and just SCREAMS of my childhood.

No comments :

Post a Comment