Tuesday, September 24, 2013

THE FRIENDS I KEEP - Adam



This is the man who has my heart. I didn’t think it was ever possible, but it indeed is! 

Adam and I met one random night through Tony, Matt and a mutual friend of all 3. From that night and still today, I am adamant he’s one of the sexiest men alive. I mean really, look at that face!  I know you will fully agree!

Adam has taught me more than just how to love again. He’s enabled me to grow and blossom personally, appreciate my ideas, views and realize how incredibly far I can push myself. He's one of my best friends and brings out the best in me, loves me for all my quirky | odd ways, and makes me want to be a better person. He’s very honest but can present it with a magic wand and that dashing white perfect smile. He is probably the funniest person I know and he brings out my rotten sense of humor. Between him and Sara, I don't know who's funnier. Put the two together and you have a comedy show on steroids and glitter.  His dedication to his friends and family is paramount and there is never hesitation for their safety.

Our story is a beautiful one which I cherish and still believe is one of the greatest. Though we are miles (8005 to be exact) apart for a brief time, we are constantly discovering more about each other, our love, and the future ahead.

I'm going to have to stop there, I hate to, but I could write pages of praise for him. He's like no other man you will EVER meet and I truly do love him so very much.

NAME:Adam Sledd
AKA: Tom Brady...wishful thinking
WHAT WOULD BE THE WORST SONG TO WAKE UP TO?: Party in the USA; Miley Cyrus
WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST?: The Climb; Miley Cyrus
NAME THE ONE HOUSEHOLD CHORE YOU WOULD NEVER WANT TO DO AGAIN?: Cleaning Hair out of any drain
IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE TV SITCOM HOUSE AS YOUR REAL HOME, WHICH WOULD YOU PICK?:: The house from Family Ties
WHAT WOULD BE THE FIRST THREE WORDS YOU WOULD TEACH A PARROT, IF YOU HAD ONE?: Go **** Yourself

No comments :

Post a Comment