Tuesday, September 3, 2013

THE FRIENDS I KEEP - Tony


Tony. Where and how on earth do I start with Tony

I met Tony through my work colleague (definitely a trend) – Matt, you will get to ‘meet’ him next week – whom is Tonys extraordionary, loving and crazy partner. Fate (another definite trend) has it that all 3 of us became fast friends and inseparable. People even still till this day think that Tony and I are an item!

Tony tells me how it is, but when I need to hear it the most. And he is the first to tell me that I am just being plain ridiculous: 90% of those cases, I am! What you see is what you get with Tony (one of the many reasons I adore him) and he's one of the only people I know who can present honesty the way he does - with eloquence and sassy-ness!

He’s got an energy that you cannot help gravitate toward and a spirit like no other.  It's so tough to sum up or express what a friend of this caliber means to you in just a few sentences. So in short - without him, I really don’t know where I would be today.

The responses below pretty much sum up why I cherish this man (and evidence that every moment is nothing less than entertaining!).
 
NAME: Antonio "Tony" Segovia
AKA: Commonly refereed to as 'Miss Tony' by the near and dear :)
WHAT WOULD BE THE WORST SONG TO WAKE UP TO?: Any Lil Wayne song (ain't nobody got time fo dat)
WHAT WOULD BE THE BEST?:  Hakuna Matata (who wouldn't want to wake up to the sounds of Timon & Pumba singing about a problem-free philosophy)
NAME THE ONE HOUSEHOLD CHORE YOU NEVER WANT TO DO AGAIN?: Laundry, specifically putting clothes away, even more specifically, putting clothes away that are inside-out AKA Matt's clothes
IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE TV SITCOM HOUSE AS YOUR REAL HOME, WHICH WOULD YOU PICK?: The Golden Girls home, OBVI! (Would spend ALL my time on the lanai)
WHAT WOULD BE THE FIRST 3 WORDS YOU WOULD TEACH A PARROT, IF YOU HAVE ONE?: This is a toss up and I would def be teaching this said parrot both these phrases: Hey miss thang OR beat it, B*tch!

No comments :

Post a Comment